NSE Currency Future Daily Report: 31st January 2019
Thursday, January 31, 2019
TIME: 9:39 am IST
NSE CURRENCY FUTURES DAILY REPORT
US dollar is bearish after the FOMC. Interim budget tomorrow is keeping traders on the sidelines. There will be sellers on rise today.
US dollar-Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 future (usd/inr CMP 71.1600):
One Support: 70.9950
One Resistance: 71.3300
- Small sell off will be there below 70.9950.
- Crash or sell off will be there if rupee does not break 71.3300.
- 99-71.33 is the wider trading range.
Euro/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Euro/inr CMP 81.9775):
One Support: 81.7200
One Resistance: 82.2875
- Euro/inr can rise to 82.4625 by tomorrow as long as it trades over 81.7200.
- Small sell off will be there below 81.8600.
UK Pound/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Gbp/inr CMP 93.5000):
One Support: 93.2975
One Resistance: 93.7675
- Pound can rise to 93.7675 today as long as it trades over 93.2975.
- Small sell off will be there below 93.2975.
Japanese Yen/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Jpy/inr CMP 65.4375):
One Support: 65.3000
One Resistance: 65.5675
- Yen/inr can rise to 65.6350 as long as it trades over 65.25-65.30 zone.
- Sellers will be there below 65.2500.
Disclaimer: Any opinions as to the commentary, market information, and future direction of prices of specific currencies, crypto currency, metals and commodities reflect the views of the individual analyst, In no event shall Insignia Consultants or its employees have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the information provided in this material; or in any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of Information. Nothing in this article is, or should be construed as, investment advice. Prepared by Chintan Karnani
NOTES TO THE ABOVE REPORT
PLEASE NOTE: HOLDS MEANS HOLDS ON DAILY CLOSING BASIS
ALL PRICES ARE IN INDIAN RUPEE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
Indian Standard Time (IST): +5:30 GMT
Current Market Price (CMP)
All foreign exchange prices are for inter-bank rates.
Join my cause – stop food wastage in our daily lives
By just reducing food wastage we can contribute to prevent global warming. I just want my readers to stop wasting food in their daily lives and also ask their friends and acquaintances to do the same.