NSE Currency Future Daily Report: 5th February 2019
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
TIME: 9:08 am IST
NSE CURRENCY FUTURES DAILY REPORT
Most of the East Asian markets are closed due to the Chinese New Year. Trend after UK opens will the key. Fundamentally rupee is bearish against the US dollar. US dollar is firm against the major currencies. One needs to remain on the sidelines till tomorrow.
US dollar-Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 future (usd/inr CMP 71.8950):
One Support: 71.7825
One Resistance: 72.0375
- Only a break of 72.0375 will result in 72.2525 and 72.5150.
- Small sell off will be there below 71.7825.
Euro/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Euro/inr CMP 82.3750):
One Support: 82.2650
One Resistance: 82.6000
- Overall trend is down as long as euro/inr trades over 82.6000 with 82.2650 and 82.0550 as price target.
- Only a break of 82.6000 will result in 82.9375 and 83.1450.
- Small sell off will be there below 82.2650.
UK Pound/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Gbp/inr CMP 93.8425):
One Support: 93.7675
One Resistance: 94.0425.
- Yesterday’s close of 94.0425 is the key resistance.
- There will be a technical breakout if gbp/inr trades over 94.0425 to 94.4350.
- Small sell off will be there below 93.7675
Japanese Yen/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Jpy/inr CMP 65.4700):
One Support: 65.2175
One Resistance: 65.8875
- Yen/inr needs to trade over 65.8875 to rise to 66.1225.
- Sellers will be there below 65.4575.
- Remain on the sidelines today.
Disclaimer: Any opinions as to the commentary, market information, and future direction of prices of specific currencies, crypto currency, metals and commodities reflect the views of the individual analyst, In no event shall Insignia Consultants or its employees have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the information provided in this material; or in any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of Information. Nothing in this article is, or should be construed as, investment advice. Prepared by Chintan Karnani
NOTES TO THE ABOVE REPORT
PLEASE NOTE: HOLDS MEANS HOLDS ON DAILY CLOSING BASIS
ALL PRICES ARE IN INDIAN RUPEE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
Indian Standard Time (IST): +5:30 GMT
Current Market Price (CMP)
All foreign exchange prices are for inter-bank rates.
Join my cause – stop food wastage in our daily lives
By just reducing food wastage we can contribute to prevent global warming. I just want my readers to stop wasting food in their daily lives and also ask their friends and acquaintances to do the same.