NSE Currency Future Report: 14th March 2019
Thursday, March 14, 2019
TIME: 9:12 am IST
NSE CURRENCY FUTURES REPORT
Pound is bullish after Brexit vote gold rejected. US dollar Index will be volatile. FII investment in Indian stock markets has resulted in surge gaining against the US dollar. Momentum is down for usd/inr. One should look for signs of trend reversal.
US dollar-Indian Rupee 27th March 2019 future (usd/inr CMP 69.7150):
One Support: 69.4875
One Resistance: 69.9125
- Overall trend is down as long as usd/inr trades below 69.9125 with 69.4850 as price target.
- Only a break of 69.6125 will trigger another wave of rise.
- I prefer buying usd/inr at 69.3050 with a stop loss below 69.1250 for 69.8850 for intraday.
Euro/Indian Rupee 27th March 2019 Futures (Euro/inr CMP 79.0625):
One Support: 78.7950
One Resistance: 79.2025
- Euro/inr can rise to 79.2025 and 79.7075 (by tomorrow) as long as it trades over 78.950.
- Crash will be there only below 78.7950.
UK Pound/Indian Rupee 27th March 2019 Futures (Gbp/inr CMP 92.4775):
One Support: 92.1450
One Resistance: 92.6850
- Gbp/inr needs to trade over 92.3900 to rise to 93.0250.
- Sellers will be there below 92.3900 today.
Japanese Yen/Indian Rupee 27th March 2019 Futures (Jpy/inr CMP 62.5925):
One Support: 62.2650
One Resistance: 62.6800.
- Crash will be there only below 62.2650.
- Jpy/inr needs to trade over 62.4850-62.6800 zone till Monday to rise further.
Disclaimer: Any opinions as to the commentary, market information, and future direction of prices of specific currencies, crypto currency, metals and commodities reflect the views of the individual analyst, In no event shall Insignia Consultants or its employees have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the information provided in this material; or in any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of Information. Nothing in this article is, or should be construed as, investment advice. Prepared by Chintan Karnani
We do not have any branch.
We do not have any distributors
NOTES TO THE ABOVE REPORT
PLEASE NOTE: HOLDS MEANS HOLDS ON DAILY CLOSING BASIS
ALL PRICES ARE IN INDIAN RUPEE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
Indian Standard Time (IST): +5:30 GMT
Current Market Price (CMP)
Join my cause – stop food wastage in our daily lives
By just reducing food wastage we can contribute to prevent global warming. I just want my readers to stop wasting food in their daily lives and also ask their friends and acquaintances to do the same.