NSE Currency Future Report: 21st December 2018
Friday, December 21, 2018
TIME: 9:35 am IST
NSE CURRENCY FUTURES DAILY REPORT
Spot value date shifts to 26th December. Cash spot and tom spot will be high today. Momentum for the rupee is down due to global weakness of the US dollar and softer crude oil prices.
US dollar-Indian Rupee 27th December 2018 future (usd/inr CMP 70.0575):
One Support: 69.6725-69.9725
One Resistance: 70.1325-70.2600
- Quick rise will be there over 70.1325 to 70.2650 and 70.5350.
- Small sell off will be there below 69.9725 and crash below 69.6725.
- Day traders remain on the sidelines.
Euro/Indian Rupee 27th December 2018 Futures (Euro/inr CMP 80.2600):
One Support: 80.0475
One Resistance: 80.4025
- Euro/inr can rise to 80.8000 and 81.1925 as long as it trades over 80.0475
- Small sell off will be there below 80.1675 and crash below 80.0475.
UK Pound/Indian Rupee 27th December 2018 Futures (Gbp/inr CMP 88.6925):
One Support: 88.5775
One Resistance: 88.9725
- Gbp/inr can rise to 88.9725 and 89.3650 by Monday as long as it trades over 88.5775.
- Small sell off will be there only below 88.5775 and crash below 88.3925.
Japanese Yen/Indian Rupee 27th December 2018 Futures (Jpy/inr CMP 63.0025):
One Support: 62.8200
One Resistance: 63.1550
- Yen can rise to 63.1550 and 63.6000 as long as it trades over 62.8200.
- Small sell off will be there below 62.8200,
Disclaimer: Any opinions as to the commentary, market information, and future direction of prices of specific currencies, crypto currency, metals and commodities reflect the views of the individual analyst, In no event shall Insignia Consultants or its employees have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the information provided in this material; or in any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of Information. Nothing in this article is, or should be construed as, investment advice. Prepared by Chintan Karnani
NOTES TO THE ABOVE REPORT
PLEASE NOTE: HOLDS MEANS HOLDS ON DAILY CLOSING BASIS
ALL PRICES ARE IN INDIAN RUPEE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
Indian Standard Time (IST): +5:30 GMT
Current Market Price (CMP)
All foreign exchange prices are for inter-bank rates.
Join my cause – stop food wastage in our daily lives
By just reducing food wastage we can contribute to prevent global warming. I just want my readers to stop wasting food in their daily lives and also ask their friends and acquaintances to do the same.