NSE Currency Future Report: 8th February 2019
Friday, February 8, 2019
TIME: 9:33 am IST
NSE CURRENCY FUTURES DAILY REPORT
RBI interest rate cut will prevent sharp weakness of rupee against the US dollar. US dollar Index has gained this week. Next Chinese markets are opening. Next week trend will be the key for US dollar Index and Asian currencies as well.
US dollar-Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 future (usd/inr CMP 71.5300):
One Support: 71.4175
One Resistance: 71.7625
- Rupee will break free from 71.00-72.00 wider trading range and form a new range till next week.
- Sellers will be there only below 71.4175 today.
Euro/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Euro/inr CMP 81.2700):
One Support: 81.0925
One Resistance: 81.3950
- Crash will be there below 81.0925.
- Euro/inr needs to trade over 81.3950 to rise further.
UK Pound/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Gbp/inr CMP 92.6925):
One Support: 92.4750
One Resistance: 92.9025
- Crash will be there below 92.3725
- Gbp/inr needs to trade over 92.7475 to be in intraday bullish zone.
Japanese Yen/Indian Rupee 26th February 2019 Futures (Jpy/inr CMP 65.2375):
One Support: 65.1475
One Resistance: 65.4325
- Crash will be there only below 65.1475.
- Jpy/inr needs to trade over 65.3300 to rise further.
- Be prepared for 150-200 paise one way move anytime till next Friday.
Disclaimer: Any opinions as to the commentary, market information, and future direction of prices of specific currencies, crypto currency, metals and commodities reflect the views of the individual analyst, In no event shall Insignia Consultants or its employees have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the information provided in this material; or in any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of Information. Nothing in this article is, or should be construed as, investment advice. Prepared by Chintan Karnani
NOTES TO THE ABOVE REPORT
PLEASE NOTE: HOLDS MEANS HOLDS ON DAILY CLOSING BASIS
ALL PRICES ARE IN INDIAN RUPEE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
Indian Standard Time (IST): +5:30 GMT
Current Market Price (CMP)
All foreign exchange prices are for inter-bank rates.
Join my cause – stop food wastage in our daily lives
By just reducing food wastage we can contribute to prevent global warming. I just want my readers to stop wasting food in their daily lives and also ask their friends and acquaintances to do the same.